MHIL through its continuous
- Medium coated general purpose electrode for all positions welding
- A stable arc with easy to strike and restrike
- Recommended for medium and heavy structural work, general fabrication, storage tanks and truck bodies etc
- A heavy coated rutile type electrode
- Radiographic quality welds
- A very stable arc
- Smooth rippled bead
- Easy slag removal
- A heavy coated low hydrogen iron powder type electrode
- Ideally suited for producing tough and ductile welds of radiographic quality with minimum 110 % recovery.
- A stable arc with easy slag detachable.
GM 90 M
- A hydrogen controlled iron powder type electrode
- For welding high tensile and low alloy structural steels.
- Weld metal exhibits high impact values at sub- zero temperatures.
- The metal recovery is over 110%
Other Products :
- E 6013
- E 7018
- E 8018B2
- E 308-16
- E 308L-16
- E 309-16
- E 309L-16
- E 310-16
- E 347-16
SAW WIRE WITH FLUX