Candidate must have 5 to 10 years of exposure to controlling the Quality of Electrodes of various grades.
Education- Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering or any similar technical degree (Preferred)
Skills needed: The candidate should have the following: –
- The ability to lead project discussions.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Leadership qualities and project management skills.
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- Adaptability to collaborate with others and work well
- The ability to work under a high-pressure environment
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel, ability to work with data