Candidate must have 5 to 10 years exposure in controlling Quality of Electrodes of various grades.
Skills needed: The candidate should have the following: –
• The ability to lead project discussions.
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
• Leadership qualities and project management skills.
• The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
• Adaptability to collaborate with others and work well.
• The ability to work under a high-pressure environment
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel, ability to work with data