Candidate must have 3 to 7 years practical experience in welding technology in order to understand welding application of our products at customer’s end.
Education: Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering or any similar technical degree
Preferred Skills needed: The candidate should have the following: –
• The ability to lead project discussions.
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
• Leadership qualities and project management skills.
• The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
• Adaptability to collaborate with others and work well.
• The ability to work under a high-pressure environment
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel, ability to work with data