Candidate must have 3 to 7 years of practical experience in welding technology to understand the welding application of our products at the customer’s end.
Education: Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering or any similar technical degree (Preferred).
Skills needed: The candidate should have the following: –
- The ability to lead project discussions.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Leadership qualities and project management skills.
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- Adaptability to collaborate with others and work well
- The ability to work under a high-pressure environment
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel, ability to work with data