GM CAST 3 (E Ni-CI)
- Building up a non-corrosive surface nickel on cast iron parts exposed to corrosive liquids.
- Correcting machining errors on castings.
- Joining cast iron to steel.
- Repair of broken castings.
- Filling up small cavities.
A pure nickel core wire electrode specially designed for welding of cast iron without preheat. Weld deposit is soft, ductile and easily machineable. Suitable for reclamation of broken & defective casting, joining of cast iron to steel etc.
Packaging Information :
Vaccum/Card Board/Plastic carton Packing 10 Kgs = 1 Kgs X 10 Pkt 10 Kgs = 2 Kgs X 5 Pkt